Positive affirmations can change your entire mindset for the rest of the day. Allowing yourself to get into the right frame of mind will dictate how the rest of your entire day will go. We provide some tips and affirmations you can repeat in the morning to change how you will feel throughout the rest of the day.
It’s easy to see why the early hours of the day have such enchantment; it’s the ideal time and place for a fresh start. These favorite morning affirmations are a great way to jumpstart your day. Before anything or anybody else has any say in how you feel, you get to feel as you want to feel.
“When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.”Marcus Aurelius
Thoughts Become Things
These affirmations should be used in the following manner:
- Pick out a few that really hit home for you. Make some tweaks if the affirmations don’t feel realistic or truthful. Make use of the words “willing” or “trying.” For positive change to occur, the affirmation has to be true in your heart.
- In the present tense, use the first-person pronoun. Start your affirmation with “I am,” “I have the ability to do so,” “I am learning how to do so.”
- The term should be updated for today’s context. What character traits would you like to develop today?
- Make your words count. As you think, write, talk, and imagine the words’ meanings coming to manifestation, give them your full attention. Allow yourself to believe it. Journaling helps.
- Repetition is key. In the morning, say each affirmation aloud three times. Throughout the day, reapply as necessary. More frequently, your brain will search for evidence and opportunities to back up what you’re affirming.
Morning Affirmations for Creating Positive Momentum
First thing in the morning, take a moment to express thanks for something, anything.
The following are a few affirmations you can repeat to yourself in the morning to show gratitude:
- I am grateful for the people I care about and those who care about me.
- I am grateful to everyone who has crossed my path and contributed to the person I am today.
- Thank you for everything you’ve done to get me to where I am now, a place where anything can happen.
- Thank you for allowing me to experience life in the unique way that only I can.
- I am grateful for this new day, this opportunity to start over, and the opportunity to begin again.
- My blessings outweigh my difficulties.
- Thank you so much for your kind words.
- You, universe, have helped me in ways I can’t comprehend. Thank you!
- I’m grateful that you’ve given me another chance to spread happiness.
- The first thing you should do when you wake up is to say “thank you” to the universe.
- I’m going to go with love.
No matter what happens, you have the choice to either feed into misery and anxiety or take a stand for peace by embodying that peace.
Choose Love Over Hate
Putting love at the top of your list of priorities will help and guide you in all of your other pursuits. Here are some positive affirmations to help you connect with your love of all people and all things in the universe.
- I like to be kind rather than bitter.
- Forgiveness is more important to me than remorse.
- It is within my power to turn any unfavorable situation into an opportunity to love.
- As a rule, I focus on thoughts that make me happy.
- Because it makes me happy, I’m trying to be more patient with other people and circumstances.
- I’m ready to accept love in any situation.
- I don’t contribute to ideas of attack because love doesn’t need it.
- As a result, I am becoming a more compassionate individual.
- I’m going with love every time.
- I’m made of love.
YOU are Enough
Gentleness is the best policy. Working from a place of “enoughness” allows you to approach everything you do with greater sincerity and enthusiasm.
Work your way up to this one if it’s too difficult for you:
- I’m ready to embrace and adore myself.
- I’m ready to accept my body’s worth as the vessel through which I may live my life.
- I’m learning to love and accept myself.
- I’m learning to accept myself as a whole person, one piece at a time.
- Happiness is something I’m entitled to, and it’s something I’m destined to spread over the world.
- I am worthy, capable and loved.
- Beyond my thoughts, emotions, and the events of the past, I stand.
- I’m working on letting go of the things in my past that didn’t make me grateful to be alive.
- I have all I need within me, even if it hasn’t manifested yet.
- I am that I am.
- You came into this world to be a voice for love, and that is all you need to be.
Forgive & Allow Yourself To Be Forgiven
Allowing yourself to be forgiven is like applying a soothing salve to your emotional wounds from the past. It enables you to live more fully in the here and now, where all positive change can occur.
Take a stab at any of the following:
- I’m ready to forgive others for their mistakes.
- Learning to let go of my past mistakes has helped me move on.
- Let go of the past so that I can see the potential in the here and now.
- I’m open to new ideas and ways of seeing things.
- No matter what, I can always change my thinking with just a little bit of awareness.
- I’m always on the lookout for the good in people, for the light shining through the gloom, and for the precious stone hidden beneath the debris. Even though it’s hidden from view, I know it’s there.
- I’m imagining a future that’s distinct from the past and more like the present.
I Trust The Universe Has a Plan For Me
A small amount of faith can go a long way. There are many doors that have previously been closed to you. Allow your mindset to change. Your focus is no longer small and constrained, but rather expansive.
- I’m not alone in this infinite universe.
- The entire universe is working together for the greater good of all.
- My life is being lived FOR me, not for me to live.
- Even if I don’t comprehend the process, I can have faith in it.
- I am open to changing my point of view and gaining fresh insights.
- I can’t wait to see what’s in store for us.
- Everything I need to grow and be happy is already inside me.
- Right now is the only time there is, and that is where I choose to be.
- I have faith in the universe.
When the morning sun rises, it’s a precious opportunity to live the life you’ve always dreamed of.
Make a habit of waking up each day with a sense of joy, hope, and purpose. Buy The Best of Positive Corners so that you can feel the way your heart desires to. After all, it’s your LIFE.